Sunday, September 20, 2009

Upcoming Spring Portfolio Submission


The 'Teaser' or new 'Front Page' for my revamped "Spring/Autumn Animation Portfolio". 

Now in the hands of Disney/Pixar creative executives, it's just a refresh flatwork folio to keep them updated with my animation-skill spectrum.

The first image is Link sailing the Great Ocean in the King of Red Lions and it also served as the reference and inspirational piece for my version. 

I have always been overly fond of the "feel" of Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. So I decided for my new folio I would do my own rendition of the beloved hero as my intro-piece. It's not entirely finished yet, (still needs a little polishing), but it's very much on it's way and makes a perfect harbinger for what's also to follow. When I am happy with the final product and have finished fiddling with the last few bells and whistles I will endeavor to post the entire folio here.

No comments:

Post a Comment